Many people fail to lose stubborn belly fat even after working out for hours in the gym. There can be a couple of factors that can lead to fat built up in your belly. Here are some of them:
1. First of all, it is quite possible that your diet does not really comprised of stuff that you should be eating and you are consuming far too calories than your body can burn.
2. Having too much of alcohol or beer can also make you get a fat belly. This is specially true in case of men. You can easily spot men with beer bellies around you.
3. Not getting enough sleep can also be one of the reasons behind your weight problems.
4. Coping up with extreme stress can also make your body gain more weight and fat. There are a couple of studies that relate weight gain to increased stress exposure.
How to Lose Belly Fat Quick
Exercise is extremely important to lose weight. However, you need to know what exercises really help. A lot of people spend hours in the gym doing cardio exercises. Cardio is good but it has it has its own limitations.
Here are some of them:
1. First of all, cardio exercises do not have any kind of after burn effect. Your body burns fat only when you are working out and once you are out of the gym, your metabolism gets back to its normal self. Thus, this fat burning effect is just short lived.
2. Secondly, the more cardio exercises you do, the more efficient your body gets. What it means is that your body gets accustomed to it and there is not much benefit you can get out of the same intensity workout.
3. Lastly, the more cardio you do, the more muscle is stripped off your body. This is what can be really bad since muscle Biotox gold tends to boost your metabolism resulting in faster fat burning.
Hence, it is in your best interest to do strength training if you want to lose weight and belly fat quick and fast. Not just men but women too must exercise with weights. It is just a misconception that weights can make women bulk up. In fact, it can help women get better muscle tone and body shape. It is not possible for women to bulk up since they do not produce enough testosterone in their bodies.
Giving up alcohol can also be an important step towards reducing belly fat.
Apart from strength training, interval training also helps a great deal in cutting down excess body fat., Varying intensity of exercise can make your body pull fat reserves to meet your energy demands and this is what can make you leaner.
Here are some simple diet tips to cut down on your body fat:
1. I am sure you already know that you need to cut down on foods that are rich in fats and sugars. Reducing carb consumption is also important.
Here is an important tip:
Give up white bread completely. Try having a few slices of brown bread instead.
2. Cut down on your milk consumption too. However, if you must have it then make sure you drink skimmed milk
3. Just a single teaspoon of butter in a whole day is what you should limit your butter consumption to.
4. You can have chicken and turkey but do not go overboard.
5. Snack on almonds in between meals or have fruits and green vegetables to ward off hunger pangs and food cravings.
Weight Loss Supplements
Besides the above, there are weight loss supplements that can help your body get rid of excess fat.
Some of the best ones not only ensure faster fat burning and appetite suppression but also reduce dietary fat absorption in your body. Such a supplement can be a great help since it makes fat in your diet indigestible so that even if you consume more fat than what your body can burn, you can still get away with it.